Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Linen Office Chair Slipcover

Lately, I have been creating a lot of office chair slipcovers for out-of-state customers. Here is a picture of one done in a beautiful linen fabric. She wanted a no frills slipcover with no skirt.



My customer painted the bottom of the chair white for a total transformation. I love the results!


This is a slipcovered chair that currently adorns her office. We used the same ruching (pleating) detail on the inside back of the office chair slipcover.

5 comments:

  1. Very good. Love how you did her chair. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for listing me in your favorite blogs on your sidebar! Your blog is lovely! So many great ideas here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I never thought you could put a slipcover on an office chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rouching idea on the chair! Great Job.

    ReplyDelete