Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ruffles and more Ruffles

The always popular ruffles turned out great on my latest project! My client bought a matelasse coverlet/sham set then had me add the ruffles and a custom monogram. I loved the way it turned out.



She found this great footstool made of burlap and linen and wanted a ruffle added to that as well.

Closeup of footstool.



We finished off the bedding with two cute ruffled pillows, I have seen them in magazines and all over the internet. The pillows were so fun to make and complimented the decor. I can't wait to make more of these.


My client's daughter was so happy with her room that she wanted to write me her own check. I thought it was so cute. Here is a picture of the check. I can tell she really liked the ruffles. Look at all those zeroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment